Tuesday night was the tree lighting at Sellersville, so over we went to see Santa. Above Dave and Chris were on the lookout for the firetruck with Santa to arrive.
"I think I hear the sirens, Daddy."
"Look there he is, Daddy!" I think Chris was rather excited to see Santa!!!
Here the big guy is arriving on the fire truck. Dave wanted to know why he was not on his sleigh. So after some quick thinking we said the the magic of flying reindeer only works on Christmas eve. He was rather happy with that answer. Shortly after Santa arriving Dave was ready to get home, although he was bundled up really well (snowsuit and all) he was cold.
1 comment:
Hey Jenny! Love your pictures! We might try to get to the tree lighting for Perkasie on Sat night but not sure yet! And you're tree looks good!!
Post a Comment