
Today, Dave and I baked some cookies for Santa. We started out making cut outs. Dave really enjoyed decorating them. We also made some peanut butter chip cookies (Dave's version of chocolate chip cookies, since he can't have the chocolate). And I hope to make a batch of oatmeal raisin cookies yet. But there are still presents to be wrapped so we'll see how much I can get accomplished tonight!
Getting the dough ready to roll out.
Rolling out the dough.
"Am I rolling this out right?"
Cutting out the cookies.
Choosing just the right decorations.
Decorating the first cookie.
The first cookie for Santa is complete. I think they will some of the best cookies Santa has ever eaten. And of course Dave is insisting that we leave Santa some milk to go with these great cookies.
1 comment:
Hey Jenny! Did you get the present ok? Anyway these cookies look great and looks like Dave is an excellent little helper:) It's fun having them "help" isn't it?!
Post a Comment