
Christmas morning at our house was so much fun this year!! We woke up to Dave yelling "Was Santa here?!" He usually will just say "Mom the suns up and so am I." After that he will usually play in his room by himself for about half an hour. But Christmas morning was too exciting for everyone to let him play. So up we got and down the stairs we came!! Dave was so excited to see that Santa had arrived and left presents for everyone! It was really hard to pick pictures to post. So I know that I picked a lot but he had so much fun and it was so hard not to post a whole bunch, the expressions on his face say a thousand words.
Dave checking to see if Santa ate his cookie and drank his milk. And of course he did! He even left some crumbs and a note for Dave.
Starting to open his pile! Here he is opening big Transformers stickers to put on his wall in his room.
Opening his stocking....Hallie's trying to find her present too.
Since Hallie was on the hunt for her present, Dave stopped opening his and helped Hallie find and open her presents. She got two new hedgies, her most favorite toys ever!
And then it was back to opening. Look a Transformer!!!!
Some more Transformers.
"I always wanted this!"
So we had to stop and open his policed helmet up right away and try it out!
A transformer book that makes Transformer noises.
You can just feel the Christmas excitement in these next few pictures.


Opening his big present form Mommy and Daddy!
It's Spike the Dinosaur!!!!
As you can see we had a fantastic time opening presents with Dave. And then what made it even better....When I put him to bed tonight he said, "Mommy please thank Santa for all the great presents that he got me. I don't know how he knew to get all of the stuff that I wanted!" It was just a wonderful Christmas this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment