Thursday, May 17, 2012

Water Table Fun!

 First time trying out her new water table.  "What should I do first?!"
 Dave showing Sarah some of the cool toys that came with her table.
 Watching Dave very closely.
 Playing with the little swimmers first.
 Checking out the catapult.
 Dave showing Sarah how to work the catapult.
 Happy Girl!
 Check it out, Dave got the swimmer guy to catapult into the top green bin!
 Next thing we knew Sarah decided that water shoes meant that they were supposed to be in the water!

 These shoes are great fun to dump in the water and pull out and watch all the water drip off of them!!


 "Sarah your shoe does not belong in the water!"
 Birds eye view of all the fun!  Notice Sarah still has her shoe.

 "What does this do?"
 "I know it's here to hold my shoe!"

 Sarah thought it would be a good idea for her shoe to go off the catapult.
 So Dave helped her out.

 "I love my new water table!"
"Thank you Cara, Fred, Ellie, and Emme!!"

No comments: