Sarah's theme for her 1st birthday was Winnie the Pooh. So everyone got a cool Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, or Piglet ring on their cupcake!
Sarah's very own Winnie the Pooh cake!
Our center center piece all the way from England! Thanks Dave and Pauline!
Rabbit's Fresh Veggies.
Tigger's Tea-riffic Tea and Piglet's Pink Lemonade.
Kanga's Veggie Sticks.
Pooh's Honey Wheat Pretzels.
Rabbit's Gummy Carrots.
Owl's Tortialla Chips and Eeyor's salsa.
Pooh's Honey Roasted Peanuts.
Pig fruit salad. (I think this pig is missing ears?!)
Roo's Roll-ups.
A tiny bit of the decorations.
Sarah's highchair was even decorated.
The big birthday girl!!
Tu-tu cute!
She can't wait to get into her presents!
Let's open this very large box first!
While Sarah was trying to talk everyone into opening her presents...the older kids were playing games with Sarah.
Pin the cupcake on Piglet! I think Ryan was very excited to play this game!
Jared's turn.
Em's turn.
And Sarah was still after her presents.
"Come on I can't wait any longer!!"
A swimsuit!
A birthday pig!!
Back to checking out her swimsuit..I think this was one of her favorite gifts.
Being very polite and reading the cards first.
Another favorite..Pippa's royal carriage.
A dress up Minnie Mouse!
Time to sing!
Not sure about he birthday hat...
Or all the singing..should I smile or not?
Cake time!
Thank you to everyone that came to help us celebrate Sarah's 1st birthday!! It was made even more special having everyone here to celebrate with!






















No comments:
Post a Comment