
Tonight was Dave's big pre-K graduation from La Petite Academy! The kids did a fabulous job. There will be a video, that my father-in-law took, posted soon!
Lined up and ready to enter.
Singing their first song, "I love you."
From left to right Ricky, Kaylee, Dave, Sarah Jane and Daniel.
Here they are counting to 10 in spanish.
Watching the slide show that the La Petite staff created. I'm going to try to get a copy to post.
Having a good laugh at the slide show.
Getting ready go get their diplomas.
Dave was very speedy about getting his diploma.
Ohh, Sarah Jane, what are we going to do without you in kindergarten??!!
Dave you did a fantastic job learning all your songs fro graduation!!
Dave will continue to go to La Petite this summer for summer camp. We are going to greatly miss the La Petite staff and kids when we move onto kindergarten. I keep asking Steph to go to kindergarten with Dave, but she won't give in.
No comments:
Post a Comment