I thought that it might be fun to pull a few of our favorite pictures from 2009 to share with you again. As I started to look through our 2009 pictures this task began to get more and more difficult. We have done so many fun and wonderful things in 2009, it was very difficult to choose what to post. (The following pictures are in no special order)
Dave enjoying one of the few sunny days that we had this past spring at the Elmwood Park Zoo.
Over the summer Dave learned to fish, above Pops i helping Dave to practice reeling in a fish.
Watching how to fish.
Taking his turn at fishing! Needless to say we spent a lot of time fishing this year.
Finding just the right spot to fish.
A ride on the Perkasie Carousel.
Some swimming time with Cara and Tyler.
A wonderful morning spent with Caleb and Noah at the Elmwood Park Zoo.
Gotta love this picture!
Swimming with Pies.
And we can't forget to include our dog!
Best Friends.
Like Father, Like Son.
Watching Pop in his shop.
"I love turtles, all turtles, brown ones, black ones, green ones, small ones, big ones.... I love them all!!"
One of our many trips to Adventure Aquarium.
Apple picking.
A wonderful trip to England to see Aunt Pat.
Robin Hood for Halloween.
Fun that the Philadelphia Zoo.
Turtles again!
Dave's 4th birthday party!
Amazed at the circus.
First trip to the beach.
Chris pretending to be a fireman at Community Day which shortly after this we both joined the Silverdale Fire Company.
Silverdale Fire Company's Secret Santa Workshop organized by Steph and myself!
First Day of Pre-K!
First Philadelphia Phillies game.
One of the biggest snow falls that Dave has seen!
Our photo Session with Caitlin Domanico. I still can't pick a favorite!
As 2009 and comes to a close and we look over the year, it was a wonderful year. We are hoping that 2010 will be even better!

















1 comment:
This makes me want to cry! I can't believe how fast 2009 has passed, but I know for me personally, I'm really looking forward to 2010 :) Love you guys! thanks for sharing these memories-there are some great ones in here!
Post a Comment