Today, one of the coldest days of the season so far, is the day that we chose to put the lights up outside. I don't know we wait for the coldest day every year, but somehow that's how is always works out. I guess it would not be Christmas time if we were not out there freezing our butts out off trying to string the lights, and of course it's complete with the annual light argument, LOL!!
Dave helping to hold the lights tight to wrap them around the bush.
After a little bit Dave decided that once again it was way to cold to be outside doing this and go the best seat in the house, a view from the window!!
I was way to freezing by the end to get a picture of them light up, so maybe that will be this week's Wordless Wednesday picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment