
The other night when it was so nice out, we decided to go for a walk on the paths at Peace Valley Park. Below Dave is spotting some of the baby turtles in the pond. He has a great eye for finding them!
And then we found this little toad hiding in the weeds.
And as we hiked further into the woods we found a turtle along the path, which I'm pretty sure was a snapping turtle, so we didn't get too close to him.
Now, I must say that we were having a great time, that is till we started to find all the ticks on us! It's all fun and games till someone gets a tick.

2 comments:
We love PVP!!! Looks like you all had a good time! Yikes! Except for the ticks! I hope you got them all off!
Looks like a fun day!!!
I'm supposed to be there in an hour for a session, pray these storms subside!!!!
Post a Comment