Thursday, June 25, 2009

Superhero Powers!

Chris and I watched the movie Hancock the other night, the movie was not the great, but it did have us asking the question..."If you could have any two superhero powers what would they be?" I have come to the conclusion that my superhero powers would be the ability to fly at an incredible speed and to be flexible. This way I could fly to England to visit family for the afternoon and be back home the same day. And when Dave wakes up in the middle night, I could just stretch my arm into his room to find George and never have to get out of bed. I think mine are both more for convenience then to do superhero deeds, but if need I would do the superhero thing and save the world. Chris decided that his superhero powers would be super human strength and invincibility. Of course his are to do superhero deeds. And Dave would like the ability to run very fast and be invisible. What would your two superhero powers be???

No comments: