Friday, March 13, 2009

What a fantastic idea!

Yesterday, Dave and I did our usual weekly trip to Landis to get the groceries.  We were going around like normal stopping to get some fruit and vegetables and then off to the deli for some lunch meat.  And while we were waiting for the deli to slice our lunch meat, Dave had a fantastic idea.  He thinks that it would be great if Landis had a drive-thru, that way you could just stay in the car and get all the groceries!!  Yes, he came up with this idea all on his own.  So of course I totally agreed with him!  Wouldn't life be so much easier if only Landis had a drive-thru!!  (Maybe Dave was born to re-invent grocery shopping and when he grows up he will own the first drive-thru grocery store!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would definatley shop at The Ferry Drive thru!

Melissa Swartley said...

Awww! How cute is he! That's a fantastic idea Dave! You should tell him that call ahead orders could be placed too! Boy, he's dreamin' big already!