Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cheerio!

We are going over the pond, going for a cuppa with the lymies, hoping to do some royalty watching/spotting, some uninterrupted shopping and the search for the perfect cream puff (we will eat 100's if we have too)!!  That's right mom and I are packed and ready to leave tomorrow for our two week trip to visit Aunt Pat in England.  I'm sure that when I get back there will a huge post with tons of pictures from our trip.  And things about what Dave and Chris did, I know that he already has several fun things planned to do together.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Have a great trip! I'll look forward to your huge post with tons of pictures. :) Hope you find that perfect cream puff.

Melissa Swartley said...

Have a great trip!!!!!

Sarah K said...

I agree...have a great trip and can't wait to hear about everything!!!