Saturday, November 22, 2008

What a Turkey!

Last week, we got toether with some of our friends, Sarah and her sons Caleb and Noah, and Lisa with her sons Caden and Aaron. As the boys were playing together very nicely the mom's made these turkeys! The boys played together so nicely and everyone had such a great time that I don't think anyone stopped to take pictures of the boys playing. Later, that night Chris and I sat down with Dave and talked about things that he was thankful for. He came up with some pretty good things to be thankful for. Of course family wasthe first thing to the list follwed by Hallie dog, monkey and silkie. He also added fire trucks and his house along with several other things to be thankful for. I think this turkey will make a fantastic center piece at our Thanksgiving table.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Copper and Eleanor say they are grateful for David!!!