Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas!

Today and yesterday, Dave and I spent most of both days at the tea room helping my Mom to get it decorated for Christmas. Dave was a good little helper putting different decorations out around the dinning room. You'll have to try to get the tea room over the holidays to see the decorations. Also, we are a Toys for Tots drop off spot!
Dave with the tea room Christmas tree.

2 comments:

Sarah K said...

I can't believe Christmas is here! The tree looks great! I hope you guys have a happy Thanksgiving and hopefully we can work in another playdate before Christmas! Talk to you soon! (And I still need to get you the $ from the craft!!)

Lisa said...

I was thinking the same thing as Sarah. It's crazy to think we are only a month away from Christmas.

I tagged you on my blog...you can check out the details/rules on my blog. I hope you can play along :)