Tuesday, July 8, 2008

One of our favorite places to go


Today, Dave and I headed to Elmwood Park Zoo. (Chris' Grandmother gets us a membership every year for Christmas-- so we can be found there alot.) The zoo is one of Dave's most favorite places to go. I think he is the only 3 year old that can give you a full and complete tour of the zoo. Maybe they should hire him as a tour guide. Really... this kid knows everything about the zoo!







Dave wanted to have his picture taken with the wolves (look closely they are in background)













Dave just thinks it's so funny when the porcupines are sleeping with their teeth sticking out. It cracks him up every time.




And this is my favorite picture of the day! It's like they are best friends. (the prairie dog probably thinks they are best friends since we are here so much.)

2 comments:

Sandy B. said...

Dave and his little zoo friend are speaking a secret prairie dog language only THEY can understand!!
LOVE the blog :-) Sandy M.

Sarah K said...

So cute...I'm sorry we missed going with you guys...looks like a blast! Maybe I'll see you around lunch tomorrow, if not, tomorrow afternoon is still good for us if it's good for you...just let me know!