Hello everyone,
I have finally decided to try blogging. I have thought about blogging for 3 years now and I'm just getting around to it. Since this is my first entry I thought it would be best to give some background on what has happened over the last several years. Chris and I got married on June 7th, 2003. (I will post our wedding video later, my computer won't read it right now.) We lived in a little one bedroom apartment in Sellersville for about a year. After saving every penny we could over the first year of our marriage, we were finally able to buy our first house. We moved into our house on April 30, 2004. Our first house was a small three bedroom twin home that was over 100 years old. The house was located at 134 South Branch Street in Sellersville. Originally we planned to stay in this house for at least five years, but, soon after moving in we found that we were blessed with our first pregnancy. On May 22, 2005 David James Ferry came into this world and blessed our family. Dave weighed in at 8 pounds 9 ounces and was 22.5 inches long! Once the David's stuff filled the house and David started to grow the house started to shrink leaving us no choice but to look for something bigger. On October 29, 2007 we moved to a single home in a wonderful neighborhood in Hilltown. Chris is still loving his job as a Hilltown police officer and I am loving my main job as a stay-at-home mom. I also have a nice little part-time job working for my mom. My mom opened Tilly Mint's Tea Room in Souderton in September of 2007. Dave is a very happy, healthy, active 3 year old. He is at the age where everything is amazing to him and he asks "why" about everything. Some days are more challenging than others, but we are both loving every minute of watching him grow up. I know that this is a very short summary of our lives, but I had to start off somewhere....I hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it Jenny!! I'm so excited you're blogging too! Be careful...it's quickly addicting!
Thanks for sharing Jenny! I really enjoy this, and love the picture of Dave. Looking forward to future entries.
Much love to the Ferry Fam.
Post a Comment