I think one of our favorite parts of vacation was the water park at Great Wolf Lodge! We played in the water park every night for 2-3 hours! The only sad thing about the water park is that you can't take your camera in without risking it getting wet. So here are a few pictures that I took from the second floor looking down onto the water park. I also included the videos that Great Wolf has posted on their site so you can see what we did in the water park.
This is where the boys soent most of their time! That big bucket on the top dumps a thousand gallons every 5 minutes. The boys loved to stand under it and get soaked. They also enjoyed racing down the water slides on the other side.
This is the baby pool where sarah spent most of her time, she also enjoyed the wave pool!
The boys tried a few times to cross the lilly pads and I think they were successful each time!
These are the tubes that the boys (and the adults) enjoyed racing down!
And this is the 1,000 gallon bucket that dumps every 5 minutes!
Sue, Ashley and I enjoyed this ride several times!
Above is the link to check out the Great Wolf Lodge webpage to see all the other great adventures at the water park!
No comments:
Post a Comment