We arrived at Doylestown Hospital at about 9:45 AM. As always the staff at Doylestown was super friendly, for our entire stay! They hooked me up to monitors and would you believe that I was having contractions? And pretty good ones, too. But I never felt a single one of them. So today was going to be the day planned or not, Sarah was ready!
Dr. Fitzgerald insisted on taking our picture while we waiting and chatting with her in the hallway. I love Dr. Fitzgerald, she is the best OB/GYN ever! So kind and really truly cares about her patients!
A nervous Daddy. (I'm already in the operating room getting my spinal and prepped for surgery.)
Sarah was born at exactly 12:00, noon!! Above she is getting her apgar scores.
Look at that little face.
I can't believe how much she looks like Dave. (I will have to post some comparison pictures of Sarah and Dave.)
Meeting Sarah!
Daddy and his little girl.
Getting checked in the nursery.
Finally getting to hold Sarah in recovery.
Big Brother Dave! Holding his sister for the first time.
Could he be any prouder?!
Our first family picture.
Watching Sarah first diaper change.
Wide awake in the morning after, not even 24 hours old yet.
"Being a big brother is great!!"
Showing Sarah the presents that he got for her. Sarah also, got Dave a few big brother presents, but I was too out of it to take pictures of that, sorry.
Of course, Dave had to get Sarah a turtle cabbage patch kid!!
Welcome to our family, Sarah. We can't imagine life without you!
2 comments:
FABULOUS!!! I LOVED LOOKING AT THESE PRECIOUS SIGHTS!
So glad all went well! I loved Dr. Fitzgerald too! She was my first OB/GYN that was on when I went in to have Ev and then Dr. Ianieri actually delivered. Hope to meet Sarah soon!!
Post a Comment