Monday, April 25, 2011

T-Ball Game #3!

 The boys all lined on the bench to bat!
 Up to bat!!
Look at that concentration.
Good hit!
Heading to 1st base!
Waiting at 1st base.
Waiting at 2nd base.
A high five from Coach Hess, for making it to 3rd base!
Heading to home plate.

Almost there!
And a high five from another coach for making it all the way home!
1st baseman!
I think he is dreaming that he is Chase Utley here!
Up to bat again.
Rounding the bases.
And into home again!
And since the next game starts coach pitch, all the boys will get a chance to be catcher.  Above Dave is getting help with the catcher gear.

It as if he's thinking here what did I get myself into?
All geared up.


The gear was a bit too big for Dave.


At the end of the game said, Dave said that it will be "ok if I never has to be catcher again."
High 5's for everyone on both teams.
"GOOOOO  RIVER CATS!!"
And cooling off at the end of a great game with a Gatorade.

No comments: