
Opening Day was absolutely freezing this morning, maybe frigid is a better word to describe how cold we were. But what makes being cold better, a donut with blue sprinkles!
Coach Shawn leading his team out to the field to be announced!
Getting ready to go on the field. It is a huge deal when the announce the little sluggers, they are announced as the future of baseball! They are the youngest kids to play for Deep Run. As they are walking onto the field they are greeted by the whole Pennridge Senior baseball team, they get to give every senior a high five. They then fun out to the middle of the baseball field and all hands in for a cheer, just like they practice on uniform pick-up day.
All of the kids coming back to center field to kneel down in the field to listen to the awards being handed out. They all did a great job taking their hats off and putting them over their hearts for the National Anthem. They were a few parents that were able to go out on the field with them in case the Coach needed help, I was lucky enough to be on of them, so I got a front row view of the whole event! But I did hand my camera over to Pies before heading out there, so that's why there aren't too many pictures. But Pies did take a few more pictures with his camera and when I get them I will add some more, so make sure to check back.
No comments:
Post a Comment