
Today, was Dave's first day of Pre-K. He was so excited to go to school. And he did a great job, just a few tears in the morning, but thanks to Steph and Miss Alicia he did just great!
Dave at the teddy bear parade during school today. (Thanks Steph for getting a picture of him!)
Dave enjoying his first lunch at school. He ate the lunch that we had packed plus two big helpings of spaghetti. He even served himself out of the big serving bowl. (Thanks again Steph for getting another picture of Dave.)
And since Dave did such a great job at his first day of school, Nan and I took him to Maggie Moo's for lactose free ice cream! Above you can see Dave picking out he toppings that he wanted.
Enjoying his "I survived the first day of school" treat!
Steph, thank you for making Dave comfortable on his first day of school, you are so wonderful!!!


4 comments:
Could that smile be any better? I love that kid to the moon and back!!
How exciting Dave! Love your backpack! I'm sure he'll have so much fun!! And I love the professional pictures...they look amazing! I got your email...next week is super busy for us but I'll get back to you - maybe we can shoot for a date early Oct or late Sept? We miss you guys!
How exciting Dave! Love your backpack! I'm sure he'll have so much fun!! And I love the professional pictures...they look amazing! I got your email...next week is super busy for us but I'll get back to you - maybe we can shoot for a date early Oct or late Sept? We miss you guys!
How cute! I'm glad to see that Dave had a very awesome 1st day! Love the icecream treat in the end!
Post a Comment