Sunday, July 5, 2009

And the best part of Community Day!!!!


Dave, Pies, and I were sitting patiently waiting for the fireman to start their water battle.

And look who walks up!!

Daddy!
The Silverdale Fire Department was short one guy to help out with the water battle, so they talked Chris into helping them.

Up first was Fireman Mario's team, they won 2 out of 3 battles!!

Next was Daddy's team! (Chris is the one on the end.)


Daddy's team won one out of three battles.

Daddy's team in action!
The whole Silverdale Fire Company.

Silverdale Fire Company during the tug-a-war. (Chris is second from the end.)

They had Chris wear the Assistant Chief gear, I think it started to get to his head!!

I'm only kidding he was waving at Dave and I just caught him at the right moment to look like he was ordering people around.

No comments: