Saturday, January 10, 2009

A snowy day!

With the snow today, I thought that it was best to stay home. So what do you do on a snowy day?! But clean the house, so that's what Dave and I started with this morning. Then Cara and Fred stopped over for a visit and to exchange gifts.
Dave was very happy to get a break from cleaning.

Dave got a great helicopter and some mega blocks!He also got a special godson ornament from Cara.After Cara and Fred left, Dave and I finished organizing the garage. A project that has been lasting several weeks. I would say that we are now officially moved in (yes over a year for those you keeping track), but....i have one box of scrap booking stuff to unpack yet (which I guess doesn't really count cause I don't have the time to scrapbook anymore, but it still needs to be unpacked)

The completed garage!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mighty impressive!!